Last updated: Jan 7th. 2020
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, location, birthday, country of origin, photos you upload (including metadata such as time/data stamp and location), and other information you provide us on our Services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
When you visit our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use the Fooding mobile app, we automatically log information related to your mobile device and network. We may log, for example, your device type, device identifiers, device location, Wi-Fi networking connection data, information about connected Wi-Fi devices, the types and versions of mobile operating system you use, time-stamped logs of data exchanges associated with the Fooding mobile app, and usage statistics associated with the Fooding mobile app such as your search history, search results, content you select and view, and with whom you share content. When you use, the Fooding mobile app, we need permission to access content and other information stored on your mobile device and certain features on your mobile device. You can check the permissions we request on the settings section of your device to learn more.
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third party data collection.
Other parties may also automatically collect information about you through our Services, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites and online channels and applications when you use our Services. Some third parties provide us with analytics services and collect the type of information described above. Some third parties collect information on behalf of Fooding and others for online advertising purposes described below.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Fooding and our selected partners;
- link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Fooding may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries globally.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You May Share
Our Services allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information with the world or with specific people. This includes for example your name and username; the posts you create with Fooding, and data about those posts, such as when you transmitted them; the people you follow; the photos and venues you mark as favorites; and where you take photos and location tagging. Your profile information including, your biography, and your profile picture are defaulted public, but you may choose to make these private. You may also connect to, and share your information on, third party websites and services. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
Information We May Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- with our partners to get mutually beneficial interest with the masked data (data which cannot be identified to certain person);
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fooding takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, you should know that no company, including Fooding, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your Fooding accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your user names and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Fooding may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.